Hey click me..

Thursday 19 January 2012

this is soo not me!

      Once you start to dislike someone, everything they do begins to annoy you. btol tuuu...
but how about if u start to like someone? everything they do will please u..yep!..btol jugak..
  why im talking about dis? bcoz currently my body is suffering with a symptom of "like-n-syok-kat-someone-who-already-have-girlfren-even-muke-die-x-hensem-" syndrome.




        once upon a time, i used to hate dis guy, everything he said was so annoying (sorry dude ,I don't actualy hate you, Its just..My attitude has some major issues with your personality),..but.. but suddenly a miracle happened..i keep stalking him on facebook, just to know what he's doing ( well, checking hist current status on fb), even worst, i do some stalking on his girlfren page( am i mentally ill or retarded????)..hmm..just not sure what's realy happening to me rite now? am i conscious? or semi-conscious? or in comatose?  WATEVA
     
                                   You've cat to be kitten me right meow.!! 
                                            ~end of storeeyyyyyy~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...