Hey click me..

Monday 14 May 2012

Me and Poetry..again

Title: WHAT A BORING LECTURE
By : HANA NINA

A lecturer coming,
The atmosphere is changing,
5 minutes, 10 minutes, I am counting,
Deep down, I start thinking, hey let's start chatting!

30 slides done, but 120 slides remained yawww,
What?! U've got cat to be kitten me right meow!
But dont worry, let's have a little party now,
Everyone's cooperating, passing the cheese-flavored twisties and candy to every row,
Owh this is much better, seriously yaw!

The time pass by,
Belly fulls with candy,
I start to feel sleepy,
I look in front, crap! The slides remaining is seventyyyyyyy

Ok fine! I love learning..
But sory, now I prefer daydreaming

Ok..credit to my lecturer whose inspired me to write dis poem..in the middle of lecture.hihi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...