Hey click me..

Tuesday 27 September 2011

He's going to be a naaaavyyyyyy

Every nite in my dreams
I see you
I feel you
That is how I know u go on
Near , far, wherever you are..(in extremely high pitch)
I believe that my heart will go on..
What the next lyric aa?


Enough enough !
I warn you I'm not Celine dion or Christina aguilera, but I can't help my beautiful voice when it comes to singing..really sorry for dat

Btw, I just woke up, and I was a in a decent mood..hmmm..for about 30 seconds..
All the memories with ' a-navy-to-be'came flooding in my mind like a massive tidal wave..why on earth I still thinking of him? He was a total jerk that I must get rid of..yes I have to be strong!!! But then I'm thinking to give him a bouquet of roses that I can order from Sarah, just to congrats him on his graduation day..next couple weeks from now..
i want to bomb those who design the navy's uniform..if they dont hv this kind of  uniform, i wont fall in love with N (not  his real name)

No! No! I shouldn't..y should i give him something while he the one who hurt me b4? and y make someone ur priority while he just make u as an option..? Yes! Dats pretty much awesome decision...remain silent and act like nothing ever happened,,

Ok now stop thinking about that.What I really want to do now is to crawl deep under my "looney tunes"comforter and hide there for the rest of the day..do not disturb!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...